If a user tries to print an Excellentable Table in Edge Browser (Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0), the preview remains blank and only a blank page is printed. This is not an issue with other browsers like Chrome.
The preview screen is blank, as seen below.
- Created the page with the Excellentable
- Updated with the data into it
- Select the View tab> print area from the excellentable
- Use keyboard keys Ctrl + P for print in the Microsoft browser
- The table is not visible in the preview mode - refer to the attached print screen.
Install Excellentable v22.214.171.124, released on , or newer version in which Addteq addressed and fixed the printing issue.