Returns the positive square root of a multiple of pi(p).
- where the multiple argument is a positive numeric value, that you want to multiply by pi, before calculating the square root.
- If the multiple provided is < 0, you get #NUM! error
- If the multiple provided is non-numeric , you get #VALUE!
Step 1 : In order to use the SQRTPI formula, start with your edited Excellentable
Step 2 : Then type in the SQRTPI Formula in the area you would like to display the outcome:
Step 3 : Type in the complete SQRTPI formula for a cell as shown below:
Step 4 : Excellentable will generate the outcome when hitting enter.
Other possible outcomes for using the SQRTPI Formula:
- If the multiple argument is negative,
- If the multiple argument provided is non-numeric,