The following steps are instructions on how to set a custom date format.
ie European format (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Enter in Excellentable edit mode.
- Enter a date in a cell.
- Click on Formats, hover your cursor on Number, and then select on Date and Time Formats.
- This will need to be done from the text field. Move around the boxes as Day Month Year.
- Next we can fix the dividers as we desire. Click in front of Day and clear the "-".
- Click the space in between Day and Month. Type in "-" if it is missing. Repeat the same in between Month and Year.
- Click Add Format.